Monday, October 18, 2010

Separate Ways: Someone Save Me; Chapter 39 Part 2

"I'm sorry Hayley." he chuckled. "You're sorry. Why?" I asked. "I should have behaved better. Even though you didn't believe me, I shouldn't have blown up like that." "Let me take some of the blame." I complained. "I should have believed you Kevin. You're my boyfriend." "I'm also sorry you had to deal with this. That boy doesn't know when to give up." he laughed. "Did he hurt you?" "He fell onto my foot when I punched him." I confessed. "You punched him?" he asked, shocked. "I didn't mean too." I defended. "I was struggling to get him off me. It occured to me I never have the problem, because I never want you off me." I laughed, blushing. "Maybe we should work on your defensive skills." he chuckled, before leaning in to kiss me. This time, everything felt right. My hands instantly reached up and knotted into his deep, curly hair, and when I opened my eyes, they were met by a pile of hazel leaves. No oceans for me! He reached his hand onto my cheek as I began to kiss him more passionatly, and I gently bit his bottom lip. This time, he gracefully moved onto the bed at my side, and instead of crushing me, he laid next to me. His arms wrapped around me as he broke the kiss, and I laid me head, softly against his shoulder. "I love you Kevin." I murmerd. "I love you too Hayls." I heard snickering from outside the door and my head shot up. "Can we come in yet?" Joe called out. Kevin sighed, obviously irritated as Joe ruined the moment. "Sure." I called back. "That was sweet guys ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=737-M6ETHA8&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment