Monday, February 21, 2011

"Bologna and the beach" photo Giulianat of Bologna, Italy

A TripAdvisor ™ TripWow submission of a travel blog in Bologna, Italy Giulianat TravelPod bloggers entitled "Bologna and the beach of" voice Giulianat travel blog: "So I am quite beautiful, in Rimini, which is not to say that I never had a problem, but I'm relaxing in the Italian way of life. The main problem I have right now trying to get something to become a "permmesso residence" in English "authorization" from a local police station. I have to go and Get this waswithin 8 working days from the time when I was in Italy. Apparently I went at that time, but here's why: My cousins friend helped me go to the police and talk to the police in order to obtain a residence permit. The first time we went (this was after only 6 working days), the policeman told us to come back another day and in the meantime he gave me his number on a piece of paper and told to go get him coffee. Needless to say, I threw in the trash - hasseemed to be obsessed with the search for an Australian friend (so if anyone looking for a hoy me - no, I do not think that would really lose a few screws). However, we came back a day, he said, and said another police officer who was the wrong day and come back another day and we had to queue at another building department. We did it yesterday, and waited two hours before opening (in a queue of about 60 people), a woman came only after it was opened, and everyone says thatthey ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWvECCV_AyU&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment