Friday, January 28, 2011

Pandoras World Adventures - Day 4

Hi Everyone, Pandora here. Well I had a fantastic time here in Adelaide, on the way to the airport we went to have a quick stroll down Adelaide's Rundle Mall, while quite short is seemed to be quite busy. After passing the 2 chocolate stores are the entrance to the mall, Haighs Fine Chocolates, and Darrell Lea's fine selection of sweets (candy). We then came across an 'odd' sight, Pigs in the mall, looking closer they were sculptures made of Bronze, Phew. There was 4 of them one was even looking in a rubbish bin. PU ... but it was all part of the display. Afterwards we came to a shelter which Peter tells me is used by Buskers or staged events in need of power. Pete tells me it cost $750000, I think he is pulling my leg. We stopped for a quick of another bronze sculpture of a girl sliding down a slide, I sneaked on. Lol. She looked like she was having lots of fun, :) Wow have you seen the size of theses balls? They are HUGE, I mean really BIG. Pete says that when they were first put into the Mall, they were called 'King Kong's Balls' rofl, love it. I got up close and personal with (yet) another fountain, hehe. Cooled my feet a bit. The up an elevator ... that is on the outside of the building. Its glassed so people can see out. Peter too the opportunity to video the whole Mall one end to the other. Ahh, like all great adventures this part is coming to an end, Pete took me to the airport and saw me off ... with a few people I had met while in and about Adelaide. I will miss ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqdkIUwhuZc&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment