Monday, March 7, 2011

"Rome 2006" photo Peever Rome, Italy

A TripAdvisor ™ TripWow submission of a travel blog in Rome, Italy by TravelPod blogger Peever entitled "Rome 2006" Peever trip entry .. blog! "Rome was just incredible I'm an old world, love and Rome is my dream place for weeks on end I could not surprising in this town have Sadely we started we had two days at the Vatican, the original Incredible! Laocoon. This is actually a painting. It 'seems to have 3D and needless to say, I have reason! Sites Chapel. For those who havetraveled know that it is forbidden by the images ... If you get caught. There was no way, I paid 20 € for a photo outside of it, if I could sneak into each other. =) Overall, the Vatican has been truly amazing. See all the works I had seen in books or documentaries. Of course it was a lot of people did not bother me. Next up was my favorite and the most sought after stopping for the entire trip. Ancient Rome! From the beauty of the Roman Forum to the Colosseum this massiveLocation was a few hours from heaven to me! This is a statue of Julius Caesar. Hard to say how great it is only through the image, but I assure you that it was strong enough! When I turned the corner was what I was greated! My first view of ancient Rome. Turn your head left and I had reached this impressive! Look at the bottom of peopl There is a sense of how big the arc was to get. anicent apartments built on a hill! A better, larger ball, a large part of the Roman Forum was CesarBurned here ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=783tc40jTWo&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment